Radio licences and certificates

Event organisers

You should use the application form on this page if you apply for a short-term licence for radiotelephones, wireless microphones, cameras and telemetry equipment.

You can use our electronic service. In this case, select from the radio equipment groups the service that suits you.

LinkedIn Print

Contact us

Use FICORA's electronic services or contact us online or by calling to our customer service.